naruto battles
naruto battles
naruto battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto battles

naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riuku

Riuku

a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain. Empty
PostSubject: a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain.   a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Near midnight, full moon. Riuku loved this time of day. the fool moon only happend once a month but Riuku still loved it. Riuku was walking along the woods. There was trees all around and with alll of the shadows that were around you could not see enything thats over ten feet away from you. Riuku looked all around for him. Pain. Riuku was told of his plans for the akatsuki and hated it. Riuku helped Pain out for so long, but this plan was just...Riuku could not let this happen to the villages. Riuku pulled his sword out and taped a tree with it. The tree was now on fire so Riuku could see were Pain mite be hiding. Riuku also did this so that way He could not hide in the trees. All of the trees around him were now on fire but all of the woods were not on fire. Riuku was standing there was his eyes closed. This is it. Its time to end this. Once and for all. Riuku opened his eyes back up and there was his sharingan.

Ashes of tree parts and leafs were falling all around Riuku as he was still standing there with his sword in his hand. Riuku put his sword back in its sheath. Riuku poped his neck and wrists. Riuku was looking at the moon and the stars that were around. Riuku Knows that there is no way that Pain would miss the fire that was going in the woods. Riuku poped his back and Riuku was now taking somthing seriously in his life for once. Riuku knows that is father must be proud of him for all that he has done for him and his clan. Riuku smiled and knows that even with the demon in him that Pain will be hard but Riuku will not stop untill he is dead. Riuku is now siting on the ground and waits for Pain to show.

(seeing as how your Akatsuki leader, i want you to post at least this much.)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobattles.rpg-board.net
Uraburos
Akatsuki leader
Uraburos

PostSubject: Re: a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain.   a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Pains human relm sees the fire and does feirce raining at will to put out the fire aswell as put Riukus' sword at a disadvantage to cause shorter fire bursts( about a 5-7 foot radius). Pains human relm, then pulls a scroll out and sumons the hell relm pain together the two relms go towards the site. The use of rain at will allows the relms to know exactly where Riuku is at all times.

The relms show up at the scene and they see Riuku. As Riuku stands there the relms think why is he here. they show up and see Riuku with his sword and they think of a way to disarm it from his seeing that he is intending to use it. The relms look at Riuku, " What do you want?" they ask. As they see Riuku sitting there they wait for a response. The relms think of every possible thing that Riuku can do at this point.
Back to top Go down
Riuku

Riuku

PostSubject: Re: a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain.   a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Riuku was still siting untill he felt rain hiting him and his fire was put out. This was no act of the weather, this was a move by pain himself. Riuku was now standing on both of his feet and heared two voices. Riuku smiled. "So, Pain, i see you have to bring two of your bodys because of me. i gess you think im some sort of a big threat to you. or just one of your bodies can't stop a fire alone." Riuku terned around. Riuku can see both of the bodies standing there. Riuku knows them. It's Pains human, and hell relm. Riuku smiled at him. "Your plan, I dont like it, and i know your not going to stop it just for little old me. so, i'll make you." Riuku said and poped his neck. "I will do whatever it takes to do to stop you. Even if that means taking your life." Riuku said and out form his sleave, a kunai fell from it and Riuku grabed it. Riuku threw it at the human relm and was now next to the hell relm. Riuku pulled his arm back and whent for a punch to the face. Riuku jumped back.

i will not stop. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku threw six more kunai but this time they had strings on them. Riuku jumped into the air and spun them around. Riuku had the string try and rap around them. Riuku pulled on the string and they started to go to both of the bodies. Riuku knows that they are smarter then that to fall for such a weak move but it would work. Even if they get out of the way Riuku was ready. Riuku landed back on the ground. "come on dont hold back, unless you want to die." Riuku said and Riuku is ready for the relms to attack becase Riuku knows how to stop them. It wont be easy but if he can pull out one of the rods that are in the bodies, they can no longer move.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobattles.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain.   a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a fight that was ment to be. Riuku vs Pain.
Page 1 of 1